Terms & Conditions
- £100 deposit to be paid at time of booking, with the balance to be paid within one month prior to arrival.
- Mill Rink, Barn & Cabin will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- The stackyard Static caravan will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Cancellations – We recommend that you take out travel insurance as money will only be refunded where a replacement booking can be obtained less an administration charge of £25. In the very unlikely event that we would have to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be given.
- All occupants must be advised at time of booking. Additional occupancy is not permitted without prior discussion.
- Additional occupancy at the Cabin and Mill Rink is charged.
- Electricity is metered and is paid according to usage at the end of your break.
- Dogs are charged at £15 per dog. Maximum of 2 dogs at Mill Rink & Barn or 1 dog at Stackyard or cabin. Dogs must not be left unattended in properties.
COVID Booking policy 2021
- A £100 deposit will be required at booking to secure the dates.
- We will seek payment of the balance 14 days prior to arrival instead of the normal month and will defer this to as close to the booking as possible where there may be issues with tier restrictions being implemented.
- We will offer flexible movement of bookings to dates either to the side of existing booking if possible or alternative dates to accommodate the availability of sailings should there be issues in obtaining the required sailing dates due to reduced occupancy per sailing, although we would strongly advise to book your sailing as soon as your booking is confirmed.
- Should you have to cancel your trip due to a member of your party being ill with coronavirus infection, we will allow you to re-schedule your booking to an alternative date. We still strongly advise that you take out insurance to cover any other issue that may prevent you taking up your booking. Additionally, some insurance companies are now covering coronavirus infection should you require a full refund following infection preventing uptake of your booking.
- Should we have to close due to a further government lockdown, coronavirus outbreak on the Island or at one of the properties then we will either refund your payments or re-schedule your booking depending on your preferred option.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.millrinkarran.co.uk
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any third parties unless legally required to do so.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We would like to the right to retain the ability to contact you by post, phone or email however, if you wish to be removed from our contact list then please advise us.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Your name, address and contact telephone numbers are stored to fulfil our contract with you in fulfilling our business and legal requirements. It is stored in a secure location that meets EU legislation on data protection.