Enjoy a special retreat at our newest accommodation for individuals or a romantic couple getaway, can also accommodate up to two guests in the mezzanine loft and one small pet welcome.
- Spacious, light and airy studio log cabin with double opening front doors and decking with direct sea views
- Freeview TV/ DVD, radio and free WiFi.
- Spacious day bed converts to large double bed, sleeps two
- Two foam seats / beds in mezzanine loft for additional seating / sleeping
- Electric log burning effect stove with remote control
- Table and chairs
- Fully equipped Kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster, kettle.
- Shower room with large corner shower, gas powered hot water and electric heated towel rail
- Selection of books and reading materials, including tourist information.
- No light pollution, excellent dark skies for star gazing.
- Ample parking outside with decking area & chairs for sitting out.
- Outdoor storage for canoes, bikes, trailer and other outdoor equipment etc.
- No smoking inside cabin
- One small pet welcome
- Electricity by metered usage payable at the end of the break
If you want more information on The Cabin accommodation, please contact us here:
Reserve The Cabin 2018 – 2019
- Prices from £295 – £360
- Short breaks from £70 per night (minimum 3 nights, discounted rate for longer stays)
Including bed linen and towels. Electricity paid separately by usage at end of break. Changeover day is flexible.
Additional occupancy available at £30 per break to cover sleeping bags and towels.
A £100 deposit is payable at time of booking, with the balance to be paid within one month prior to arrival.
One small to medium dog welcome at £10 per dog surcharge. Dogs can be exercised in fields close-by depending on grazing position of cattle.
The Cabin will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
You can reserve The Cabin by Telephone: 01770 870 256 or please contact us here:
The Cabin Calendar
The Cabin Photo Gallery
View some additional images at The Cabin: