An excellent affordable caravan base for families, couples, friends to share with one small/medium pet whilst enjoying the delights of our countryside setting and Arran.
- Spacious lounge with direct sea views, free Wifi, freeview TV & DVD, dining area and gas fire, access to decking.
- Spacious double bedroom with ample storage, electric heater and direct access to bathroom.
- Twin bedroom with built in storage and wall mounted heater
- Fully equipped Kitchen with microwave, gas oven & hob, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster and ample cupboard storage.
- Shower room with gas heated hot water and heated towel rail.
- Hallway entrance with area to hang coats, store boots and outdoor clothing etc.
- Selection of books, and reading materials, including tourist information.
- No light pollution, excellent dark skies for star gazing.
- Ample parking outside with outdoor seating area.
- Storage for canoes, bikes, trailer and other outdoor equipment etc.
- Gas included in tariff
- Electricity by metered usage payable at the end of the break
- No smoking inside
- One small/medium dog welcome
If you want more information on The Stackyard caravan accommodation, please contact us here:
Reserve The Stackyard 2018 – 2019
- Prices from £295 – £365
- Short breaks from £65 per night (minimum 3 nights, discounted rates for longer stays)
Including bed linen and gas for hot water, cooking and lounge fire. Electricity paid separately at the end of the break. Changeover day is flexible.
Couple discount available at £25 per break.
A £100 deposit is payable at time of booking, with the balance to be paid within one month prior to arrival.
One small to medium dog welcome at £10 surcharge. Dogs can be exercised in fields close-by depending on grazing position of cattle.
The Stackyard caravan will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
You can reserve The Stackyard by Telephone: 01770 870 256 or please contact us here:
The Stackyard Calendar
The Stackyard Photo Gallery
View some additional images at The Stackyard: