Visit our one bedroom cosy self-catering cottage where you can enjoy a relaxing break for individuals, couples or add up to two additional guests accommodated on the sofa bed (additional charge). Pets also welcome.
- Spacious lounge with 6 ft. patio doors, sofa bed (+ 2 persons), freeview TV, DVD & CD player, table & chairs, WiFi.
- Spacious one Bedroom with king size bed sleeps two.
- Fully equipped Kitchen with washing machine, microwave, oven & hob, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster.
- Bathroom with bath & electric shower, heated towel rail.
- Porch with area to hang coats, store boots and outdoor clothing etc.
- Selection of books, and reading materials, including tourist information.
- No light pollution, excellent dark skies for star gazing.
- Ample parking outside cottage with patio area & chairs for sitting out.
- Storage for canoes, bikes, trailer and other outdoor equipment etc.
- Electric storage heating on low cost energy tariff.
- Picnic area with sea views.
- No smoking inside cottage
- Pets welcome
- Electricity by metered usage payable at the end of the break
If you want more information on The Mill Rink cottage accommodation, please contact us here:
Reserve The Mill Rink 2018 – 2019
- Prices from £280 – £360
- Short breaks from £65 per night (minimum 3 nights, discounted rate for longer stays)
Including bed linen and towels. Electricity paid separately by usage at end of break. Changeover day is Friday.
Additional occupancy available at £30 per break to cover bed linen for sofa bed and towels.
A £100 deposit is payable at time of booking, with the balance to be paid within one month prior to arrival.
Two well behaved dogs welcome at £10 per dog surcharge. Dogs can be exercised in fields close-by depending on grazing position of cattle.
The Mill Rink will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
You can reserve The Mill Rink by Telephone: 01770 870 256 or please contact us here:
The Mill Rink Calendar
The Mill Rink Photo Gallery
View some additional images at The Mill Rink: