Visit our one bedroom cosy self-catering cottage where you can enjoy a relaxing break for individuals or couples, during Covid 19 there will be no additional guests accommodated on the sofa bed. Pets also welcome. To view availability and prices for specific dates, click Book The Mill Rink Online button below.
- Spacious lounge with 6 ft. patio doors, sofa, freeview TV, DVD & digital radio, table & chairs, WiFi.
- Spacious one Bedroom with king size bed sleeps two.
- Fully equipped Kitchen with washing machine, microwave, oven & hob, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster.
- Bathroom with bath & electric shower, heated towel rail.
- Porch with area to hang coats, store boots and outdoor clothing etc.
- Selection of books, and reading materials, including tourist information.
- No light pollution, excellent dark skies for star gazing.
- Ample parking outside cottage with patio area & chairs for sitting out.
- Storage for canoes, bikes, trailer and other outdoor equipment etc.
- Electric storage heating.
- Picnic area with sea views.
- No smoking inside cottage.
- Two Pets welcome.
- Electricity by metered usage payable at the end of the break
If you want more information on The Mill Rink cottage accommodation, please contact us here:
Reserve The Mill Rink 2019 – 2020
- Prices from £295 for 2 guests. Book online or by telephone
- Short breaks from £70 per night (minimum 3 nights, discounted night rate for longer stays).
Including bed linen and towels. Electricity paid separately by usage at end of break. Changeover day is Friday or Monday.
No additional occupancy will be available currently during COVID-19.
Deposit & Payment
During COVID-19, A £100 deposit is payable to secure dates at time of booking, with the balance to be paid 14d prior to arrival or closer to dates if there are tiered restrictions in place. Contact us for full COVID-19 booking policy.
Two well behaved dogs welcome at £15 per dog surcharge. Dogs can be exercised in fields close-by depending on grazing position of cattle.
The Mill Rink will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
To view the availability calendar or reserve The Mill Rink, click the button below or Telephone: 01770 870256:
The Mill Rink Photo Gallery
View some additional images at The Mill Rink: