Enjoy a special retreat at our newest accommodation for individuals or a romantic couple getaway, can also accommodate up to two guests in the mezzanine loft and one small pet welcome. To view availability and prices for specific dates, click Book The Cabin Online button below.
- Spacious, light and airy studio log cabin with double opening front doors and decking with direct sea views
- Freeview TV/ DVD, radio and free WiFi.
- Spacious day bed converts to large double bed, sleeps two
- Two foam seats / beds in mezzanine loft for additional seating / sleeping. Book sleeping bags during booking process if required
- Electric log burning effect stove with remote control
- Table and chairs
- Fully equipped Kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster, kettle.
- Shower room with large corner shower, gas powered hot water and electric heated towel rail
- Selection of books and reading materials, including tourist information.
- No light pollution, excellent dark skies for star gazing.
- Ample parking outside with decking area & chairs for sitting out.
- Outdoor storage for canoes, bikes, trailer and other outdoor equipment etc.
- No smoking inside cabin
- One small pet welcome
- Electricity by metered usage payable at the end of the break
If you want more information on The Cabin accommodation, please contact us here:
Reserve The Cabin 2019 – 2020
- Prices from £325 PW for 2 guests – book online or telephone.
- Short breaks from £87 per night (minimum 3 nights, discounted rate for longer stays).
Including bed linen and towels. Electricity paid separately by usage at end of break. Changeover day is flexible except Fri/Sat during COVID19
Additional 2 – child or 1 adult occupancy available in loft at £10 additional surcharge per person, Own sleeping bag can be used or sleeping bag hire at £15 each, add during booking process.
Deposit & Payment
During COVID-19, A £100 deposit is payable to secure dates at time of booking, with the balance to be paid once ferry sailings are secured (approx. 7d prior to arrival). Contact us for full COVID-19 booking policy.
One small to medium dog welcome at £15 per dog surcharge (add during booking process). Dogs can be exercised in fields close-by depending on grazing position of cattle.
Time & Arrival Start day
Arrivals will be accepted any day with the exception of Fridays and Saturdays during COVID 19. The Cabin will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
You can reserve The Cabin by Telephone: 01770 870 256 or book online by clicking here:
The Cabin Photo Gallery
View some additional images at The Cabin: