Visit our stunning and spacious self-catering cottage, ideal for families or friends to share, sleeping four in two bedrooms and two pets. To view availability and prices for specific dates, click Book The Barn Online button below.
- Light & airy open plan lounge, kitchen & dinning area with open beams.
- South facing 6 ft. patio doors to sea view and large west facing window
- Freeview TV, DVD, table & chairs, WiFi, electric flame effect fire
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, microwave, oven & hob, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster.
- Bright double bedroom, sleeps two with built in wardrobe storage and windows facing the sea.
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds and built in wardrobe storage, sleeps two.
- Bathroom with bath & electric shower, heated towel rail.
- Porch with area to hang coats, store boots and outdoor clothing etc.
- Selection of books, and reading materials, including tourist information.
- No light pollution, excellent dark skies for star gazing.
- Ample parking outside with patio area with direct sea views
- Storage for canoes, bikes, trailer and other outdoor equipment etc.
- Electric quantum storage heating on low cost energy tariff.
- No smoking inside
- 2 dogs welcome
- Electricity by metered usage payable at the end of the break
If you want more information on The Barn cottage accommodation, please contact us here:
Reserve The Barn 2018 – 2019
- Prices from £350 – £460 per week
- Short breaks from £95 per night (minimum 3 nights, discounted rate for longer stays)
Including bed linen and towels. Electricity paid separately by usage at end of break. Changeover day is Saturday other days may be available by arrangement out of peak season.
Couple discount available at £25 per break, should you require both bedrooms for 2 persons then max occupancy must be selected if booking online to ensure both bedrooms are made up for arrival.
A £100 deposit is payable at time of booking, with the balance to be paid within one month prior to arrival.
Two well behaved dogs welcome at £10 per dog surcharge. Dogs can be exercised in fields close-by depending on grazing position of cattle.
The Barn will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
You can reserve The Barn by Telephone: 01770 870 256 or book online by clicking here:
The Barn Photo Gallery
View some additional images at The Barn: